Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
Unlike carpeting, there are far more issues that an inexperienced cleaner can be faced with when cleaning furniture. We are dealing with several factors to consider which method is best to clean a particular piece of furniture. Your furniture is in good hands with our IICRC certified technicians. Our cleaning process is very similar to the one used in carpet cleaning; however, upholstery cleaning is more delicate and laborious. Don’t be surprised if cleaning a couch costs as much as a whole room of carpet cleaning.
This is our process for cleaning your upholstery:
- Dry soil removal (vacuuming)
- Soil suspension (surfactant application)
- Agitation (little agitation in most cases)
- Water Extraction (rinse and flush upholstery using water and a conditioner
- Grooming (depending on the type of fabric, grooming may be necessary to prevent pattern distortion on the fabric)
We only use non-toxic, environmentally friendly chemicals that we would use in our own homes and know won’t affect your health.